Ogunquit at a glance:
Average Property Value: $515,000
Median Income: $55,154
Affordability Index*: 0.34
For the Buyer
- Huntington's: "Home Buying: Where do I start?"
- Moving to Maine
- Mortgage Glossary
- Research a neighborhood
- 10 things to avoid before closing on a home
- Determining your offer price
For the Seller
- Getting your house ready to sell
- Types of Listings
- Showing your house to prospective home buyers
- The reality of "FOR SALE BY OWNER"
- Legal issues when selling a home
- 10 important steps before you sell your house
For a tide chart, click the 8 day forecast below
*The Affordability Index is the rate of Home Price Affordable at Median Income Price. An index of less then 1 means the area is generally unaffordable - i.e., a household earning area median income could not cover the payment on a median priced home (30 year mortgage, taxes and insurance) using no more than 28% of gross income.